Thursday, October 13, 2011

A Most Annoying Day

If you are expecting a blog post that actually says something today, you have now been let down. Let me tell you why: INSOMNIA.

I was awake at 4 AM again today. I am not happy about this. I spent four hours-ish actually sleeping. The next hour was spent getting ready to babysit. The next three hours were spent following around a very adorable two year old and half-falling asleep on the couch while he was eating lunch. And then I came home, went to Walgreens, bought the Halloween TY Stuffed Cat: Sneaky, came home. I then proceeded to sleep for two hours. Then I did chores. And sat in front of the TV because our internet freaked out. I then watched three and a half hours of Project Runway, missed The Vampire Diaries because I forgot what time it was on at... and am now writing this post, to get something out today, at least.

Anyway... Love you guys. ^_^

Jessie. character00136 Free Emoticons   Characters

No comments:

Post a Comment