Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Halloween Hijinks

Okay, stop me if you've heard this one. A nineteen year old and two twenty-two years olds go out trick-or-treating. By themselves. No kids in sight. Do they: A) freak out little asian ladies, B) get lectured by an older gentleman, or C) get extra candy from the people across the street?

Answer: All of the above.

Yeah, that was me, my little sister, and my best friend. We had fun, though. And forgot flashlights, which made things slightly creepy. But hey, I stress again, we had fun. We also made Butterbeer -- it really didn't need to have butter in it -- and watched Sweeny Todd.

It's also my birthday today so we got to watch me squeal and cuddle a new stuffed tiger from TY at midnight. Yes, I still cuddle new stuffed animals.

I had an awesome birthday. Got to stay up late, watch Puss In Boots, and have my favorite chicken alfredo for dinner. I also got a purple pillow pet unicorn. ^_^ My collection is now missing the mini-purple unicorn pillow pet. The unicorn's name is Gabriel after a character in Amelia Atwater-Rhodes' book Midnight Predator. I name my stuffed unicorns after vampires. I'll probably go post a list of the ones I have so far on the Lists page.

Love ya, Jessie. love0052 Free Emoticons   Love

No comments:

Post a Comment