Friday, October 14, 2011

Kintaria: Fringe Division

Today, was much better than yesterday. I actually had a good night's sleep and I did something more or less productive.

First off, I watched the first episode of season four of Fringe (I'd already watched the second one when it aired). I have to say, those translucent people gave me the shivers. scared0002 Free Scared Emoticons And grossed me out. sick0022 Free Sick Emoticons Color me not happy. But the overall episode was cool. I dislike not having Peter around anymore. Oliva needs him. The team needs him. It just doesn't feel right with him gone.

The other productive thing I did has to do with that new link I added. I thought I'd added it earlier, to be honest, and I was surprised to not see it when I went to use it. If you're confused about what link I'm talking about, it's the new one I added to the "Links" page, to my Constructed Mythology Wiki. <-- Look, there it is again! innocent0009 Free Emoticons   Innocent Now, the thing I did, other than add that, was to write out the Mayonaka/Midnight Line's family tree as far back as four generations from now... ish. My story takes place in 2019, so "now" is relative. I probably won't have most of this information up on the actual Wiki, but some of it will show up. Not sure whether or not I feel like scanning the family trees...

Love ya, Jessie. character00136 Free Emoticons   Characters

No comments:

Post a Comment