Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Trip To Model Land

I only watch one reality show. This may or may not be an actual news flash, but there you are. Mostly, I despise reality TV. I don't see the point. However, this hasn't stopped me from being hooked on America's Next Top Model. This is also the only thing I've watched all day.

This week, I feel really sorry for Bianca. I don't see how asking a simple question about math, concerning phone call times, blows up all out of proportion. Maybe it's that Shannon and Lisa didn't understand what the actual question was, or... I don't know. It just didn't seem like anyone was giving Bianca any room to explain what she meant. Lisa and Shannon just assumed she was trying to get more time on the phone. That didn't seem like it was the case. Or maybe I missed something. Maybe we, as viewers, were meant to miss something with the way it was edited. I don't know. It just feels ridiculous.

Also, can someone explain to me how Lisa's pictures are the same from week to week? I don't see it. I see how this week's photo was similar to the first week's. I just don't see her posing exactly the same. Also, it's not her fault the photos they come out with are what's chosen. It's not like they get to choose the best one. It's someone behind the scenes.

Anyway, enough about Crazy Top Models. I wanted to update you on my health issues the last couple of days. Basically, I got hit with a really bad cold. I spent a couple days laying around because I couldn't hold my head up without getting dizzy. But I'm pretty much all better now and I should be back to my regularly scheduled posting.

Love ya, Jessie. character00136 Free Emoticons   Characters

No comments:

Post a Comment