Friday, October 7, 2011

Pottermore Beta (Oringally posted August 3, 2011)

So last night I decided that I would stay up all night so that I could sign up for the Pottermore Beta. Sometime around four in the morning, I checked Mugglenet.com to make sure I hadn't somehow missed it. At about ten AM yesterday, Andrew Sims had posted a news story about the Pottermore Insider blog that had a timeframe for the release of Day 4's clue. Turn out, they'd made it more US friendly and decided to realease the clue between 8AM and 12PM CST. If only I'd read that sometime before four AM.

So I went to bed and dragged myself up around nine. Nine thirty rolls around and I managed to get signed up for the Pottermore Beta. XD So basically the moral of this story is to check the hardcore fan sites before deciding to stay up all night.

If you manage to either get signed up for the Beta or want to look me up when Pottermore actually opens to the entire public my screenname is GoldOak9.

No comments:

Post a Comment