Monday, October 17, 2011

LOL

So... it's been all weekend without a blog entry. I think I'm going to go ahead and take the weekends off... which I decided and then didn't tell you. Whoops...

But anyway, today... was mostly boring. I tweeted a bunch of pictures from icanhazcheezburger.com's new Sci-fi section: Set Phasers to LOL. And that was fun. Lots of Doctor Who and Harry Potter lols to be had, as well as Star Trek and Star Wars... which I don't really like. Here's my favorite one:
I just love how it works so wonderfully with each of their characters. Also, I'm totally with River... if you hadn't known that already.

I also went to Sams and McDonalds with my dad. Lots of lols there, too... which I would tell you about but you had to be there and I can't remember most of what was said.

Love ya, Jessie.character00136 Free Emoticons   Characters

PS: New Gaia Journal Entry for my Halloween avis and also a new Lady Kira avi in that entry.

No comments:

Post a Comment