Friday, April 5, 2013

Possibly The Most Hilarious Episode Of Grimm Ever

Hey look, I managed to do Initial Reactions for once this week! Yay! party0001 Free Party Emoticons That means SPOILERS for tonight's episode of Grimm.

Grimm - "One Angry Fuchsbau" - Initial Reactions

  • Second commercial break because babysitting happened.
  • I think Juliette's memory things are interesting.
  • I want to know what that lawyer is.
  • I'm worried about Rosalee.
  • Also, my cable's being all weird today so... yeah.
  • Is the maid a Wesen?
  • Seriously, what the hell is this guy? He's got telepathic powers, obviously.
  • Nope, not suspicious at all creepy lawyer guy.
  • Frog? It's cute.
  • Eeeewww.
  • Oh! He's one of those satyr thingies.
  • More interesting backstory on the Verat.
  • That was a toad?
  • Wu!
  • Seriously?!
  • There went the sound on my TV.
  • Came back a few seconds later.
  • That toad seriously looks like a frog.
  • Oh yay, subtitles.
  • So now the question is how to get it into him... and how to get the sweat.
  • Ziegevolk are gross.
  • Monroe. happy0147 Free Emoticons   Happy
  • Nice plan, guys.
  • Bud!
  • Crap, Bud's ruining the plan.
  • Or Bud was part of the plan. Nice.
  • Yay!
  • Lol, Bud.
  • Of course, it could be easy. That would be too easy.
  • And of course the toad would be running away.
  • Awkward interrogations are so much fun.
  • Wrong toad.
  • Oh look, Adalind!
  • Interesting dress. Very Cruella de Vill.
  • Yeah, he's not an idiot, Adalind.
  • I hate skeezy people.
  • Rosalee would be the spokesperson.
  • Not the wrong toad! Yay!
  • Lol, the Ziegevolk shows up at Rosalee's.
  • Ooo... that was slightly fun.
  • Lol, assault charges. That's hilarious.
  • Poor Juliette.

Housekeeping

Good news! I should be able to review Grimm tomorrow! Although I'm not sure if I'll actually get that up tomorrow... maybe I'll do it tonight and set it to post tomorrow... hmmm...

Anyway... that's pretty much all I had to say tonight.

Love ya, Jessie. love0052 Free Emoticons   Love

No comments:

Post a Comment