Monday, April 1, 2013

Quick Supernatural Review

I had a rough night last night. Was up until 3AM -- not because I wanted to be -- and then woke up at 9AM and actually got my butt out of bed. So, it's now 9PM. I just got back from grocery shopping. I'm tired. Oh, and my dog puked. lovely.

To sum up: no April Fools shenanigans from me.

However, I did manage to watch last week's Supernatural. Here's the

SPOILER WARNING

If you have not seen the Supernatural episode titled "Freaks and Geeks," please leave the blog now and come back later. I feel silly sticking a spoiler warning on an episode that was aired last week, but here you go.

Supernatural - "Freaks and Geeks" - Review

Cute episode. I liked Crissy last time she showed up and I liked her this time, too. She's spunky and gives Dean someone other than Sam to worry about in a brotherly fashion. Crissy, Aiden, and Josephine worked very well together as a hunting team. They reminded me very much of Buffy, Xander, and Willow during the first season of Buffy: The Vampire Slayer. It's a good dynamic and I'm kind of hoping we see them again at some point.

I thought it was really obvious Victor was the bad guy here. He gave me that vibe before we even saw him on screen. I was practically screaming at Sam not to go anywhere with him.

Other than that, this episode was very much filler. I kind of like the filler, but at this point, I want Sam and Dean to get back to the main storyline. I feel like this season would have been better if it was shorter and not the usual 20-something.

Love ya, Jessie.fighting0043 Free Emoticons   Fighting

PS: I might have lied a little. love0052 Free Emoticons   Love

No comments:

Post a Comment