Wednesday, April 17, 2013

The Week In Which Everything Is Back

Okay, so technically it's two weeks. But that sounded wrong so I decided not to put that as the title.

Starting tomorrow evening, everything should be back on its regularly scheduled course.
  • The Vampire Diaries is back tomorrow.
  • Grimm is back on Friday.
  • Doctor Who is continuing Saturday.
  • Once Upon a Time is back on Sunday
  • Arrow and Supernatural are back Wednesday.
  • Warehouse 13 is back the following Monday. FINALLY.
I'm going to be house-sitting starting Friday night, so I might not get Initial Reactions out for Grimm. Depending on the availability of BBC America where I'm house-sitting, I might have to find an "alternative" method to getting my Doctor Who. And, of course, depending on when I get home on Sunday, I might not get Initial Reactions out for Once Upon a Time. So this weekend's gonna be a little topsy-turvy.

Hopefully, I'll be able to get myself on a proper schedule starting next week, though. Hopefully.

The Part In Which I Gush Over Gaia's Monthly Collectibles

As you may or may not be aware, though I'm not sure how you missed it, I am an active member of Gaiaonline's community. For those who don't know, Gaiaonline is an anime-based chat site in which you earn "gold" by chatting with other players in order to trick out your avatar is stylish clothing/hair/eyes/pets/background/etc./etc.

Every month, there are a pair of collectible items that are released. These items started out as a thank you to people who donated to keep the site running. They are only available during their particular month, unless you happen to snag them in the Marketplace. They are often themed to the month or are completely random.

Some of the items that have continued to show up as Monthly Collectibles have been Pixie/Sprite items. Previous releases have been Pixie (pale blue), Scarlet Sprite (red), and Silver Sprite (silver). This month, we got the Pixie Queen. She's gold themed and includes a wig, wings, gold pixie pet, I AM pixie, crown/wimple, dress, and a cape/arms poses. I adore this item... which is obvious because I've just explained all that to basically get to this point. Having Pixie Queen has enabled me to wear all the Pixie/Sprite items together, too. I hadn't been able to mesh them properly beforehand. I seriously can't wait for the next Pixie/Sprite MC Gaia puts out. This one is just phenomenal.

Housekeeping

Tomorrow will hopefully by my Initial Reactions for The Vampire Diaries. I'm waiting with baited breath, now that Elena's given the boys her ultimatum.

Love ya, Jessie.

No comments:

Post a Comment