Monday, April 15, 2013

Shopping Day Quickie

Yes, yes, I said on Saturday that there would possibly be shopping on Sunday. I was wrong. I was also extremely tired from watching my nephew so... I didn't post the reviews I sort of promised. I'm also not posting those tonight. Sorry.

Tonight there actually is shopping, but I though while people were getting ready to go I'd dash off this quick thing.

So, uh... yeah... I've been listening to podcasts pretty non-stop and working on an art project. That bit's not been non-stop, but I've been working on it for over a week so far and it's about half-way done... I think. I'll post that once I do get it done.

I've gotta run. Hope you have a great Monday evening recovering from the annoyance of Monday. Also, my heart goes out to all those harmed and affected by the Boston Marathon bomb thing.

Love ya, Jessie. love0052 Free Emoticons   Love

No comments:

Post a Comment