Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Should Have Been Arrow Initial Reactions

So here's the thing, sometimes, it's hard for me to remember that I have things to do outside my bedroom. I forget, for instance, that my TV shows come on at 7 PM. I miss them because I was doing internet-y things between 5 and 6. I don't realize that dinner is done because my sister doesn't tell me. I end up running down to eat because I'm so hungry I feel like I'm going to hurl.

This happens directly at 7.

Also, my sister was watching Pitch Perfect and I kinda got sucked in. Brittany Snow and Anna Kendrick do that to me. Didn't realize I'd missed Arrow until 7:58PM.

Essentially, I forgot it was Wednesday and that Arrow was on. I'm also not watching Supernatural tonight because of potential spoiler-y trailers for Arrow... and because I'm not in the mood for Supernatural.

I guess what I'm trying to say is: I'm sorry.

Yeah... that's pretty much it from me tonight. I'm in a weird emotional/mental state so... yeah. Hopefully I'll be back on track tomorrow.

Love ya, Jessie. love0052 Free Emoticons   Love

No comments:

Post a Comment