Sunday, January 6, 2013

It's 2013!

Happy Belated New Year everybody! I'm back! Or at least, I'm as back as I can be with only one currently running show back on the air... I'll figure out something to do in the mean time...

Hope everyone had an enjoyable Christmas (or whatever holiday you celebrate). Mine was... stressful. Too many people making me crazy in my house, but yeah... Good times were generally had by all, though. And of course, there were presents! I got a bunch of nerdy t-shirts, a new suitcase, new camera, a bunch of books, and a couple of DVDs. The best part, though, was The Great Marshmallow War of 2012! My mom got a bunch of marshmallow shooters... which were essentially multicolored, transparent PVC pipes the perfect size for mini-marshmallows to be put into and come shooting out of. We had a blast and the dogs had a sugary snack. Also, today we were taking down the tree and finding marshmallows in the tree and stuck to ornaments... and in a few bags we'd stowed stuff in. It was crazy!

And now... a SPOILER WARNING. If you have not seen tonight's episode of Once Upon a Time, go away. Initial Reactions are back! There will be SPOILERS!

Once Upon a Time - "The Cricket Game" - Initial Reactions

  • Missed the first ten minutes due to de-Christmas-ing the house
  • Ouch, Regina.
  • Dun Dun Dun.
  • Charming's lips are really pink and distracting.
  • Pongo know that's NOT Regina.
  • What's the point of ditching the disguise not even a block from the crime scene?
  • New jacket, Emma? I don't like it.
  • Execution by archery? Okay then...
  • He's got a point at this point.
  • Now that's cool. - Dreamcatcher
  • Well this is an interesting turn of events.
  • Another Regina dress I totally want.
  • How does no one notice them?
  • Cora's kidnapped Belle?
  • Oh! She didn't kill Archie or kidnap Belle. Interesting...

Housekeeping

Okay so... I have no idea what I'm going to be doing this week. There will most likely be a review of "The Cricket Game" up tomorrow at some point. I hope to get back to a regular schedule soon, though. But for now... I'm just gonna post as I have things to post. I'll let you know when or if that's gonna change.

Love ya, Jessie.love0052 Free Emoticons   Love

PS: I'm back to being an egg. Isn't that nice?

No comments:

Post a Comment