Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Those Reviews I Might Possibly Have Promised

Okay so... ya know how I said at the end of last year that I was probably gonna watch The Vampire Diaries episodes I hadn't watched... I did that! Thought you were gonna be disappointed, huh? Well, no. You don't get to be disappointed. tongue0020 Free Emoticons   Sticking Out Tongue

That said, I have for you a pair of reviews for the last two episodes of The Vampire Diaries. If you have not seen these episodes, you ought to go elsewhere... like to watch them. Or something. There will be SPOILERS. You've been warned.

The Vampire Diaries - "We'll Always Have Bourbon Street" - Review

Oh look, Damon's emotions are leaking. He seems to have a special Siring gift. Not really a good thing, but there you go. He is just entirely too good at making chicks fall for him. Also, Stefan needs to get off his back. It's not his fault he's so awesome.

Lexi! I like Lexi. I'm sad she's dead. I'm glad she was able to talk some sense into Damon. That was awesome.

Tyler's become Big Alpha On Campus. Totally saw that coming. I do find it super annoying, however, when people kidnap other people in an attempt to make a power play. No dear, that just proves you can't take the ruling party to begin with. Stop it.

Anyway... I remember liking this episode. It was fun. Kind of depressing in parts, but fun.

The Vampire Diaries - "Oh Come, All Ye Faithful" - Review

This was the sorriest excuse for a Christmas episode ever. Like, this was worse than Doctor Who's "Voyage of the Damned" and that had a much higher body count. The only redeeming part of this episode was the Jeremy/Bonnie goodness... which was a small part. That says something about the episode.

Speaking of Jeremy and Bonnie, Professor Guy was in this episode being all weird again. As we found out in the last episode, the death of 12 people carries a lot of mystical punch. Seeing as Professor Guy wanted the death of the 12 Hybrids, I'm wondering how he's gonna channel that energy... ya know, cuz that was all weirdly unexplained and stuff.

I'm actually kind of sad the Hybrid Pack is dead. Made Tyler's totally Alpha thing from the last episode basically useless, but they were kind of growing on me from that stand point. Also, I'm still in the camp of Klaus needs to die. Like now. It would make me happy and then we wouldn't have to deal with his temper tantrums anymore...

But hey, looks like Rebekah's gonna be back. Yay! Seriously hoping April de-daggers her. That'll be great. I quite like Rebekah. I actually care about her and her drama. Mostly because most of her drama isn't her fault and she attempts to fix the stuff she caused. Unlike her brother... but I'm gonna just stop here, kay? Otherwise I'll rant. ashamed0004 Free Emoticons   Shame

Housekeeping

Uhm... might do a fanfiction review tomorrow. Been a long time since I've done one of those... or it might be a book review... I just don't know at this point.

Love ya, Jessie. love0052 Free Emoticons   Love

No comments:

Post a Comment