Friday, January 18, 2013

Torn and Frayed, a Supernatural Review

As it turns out, getting stuff done with a baby in the house is harder than expected... and I'm not even the one who's supposed to be watching him most of the time! However, I did get an episode of Supernatural watched. The resulting review is brief but does contain SPOILERS. So if you haven't seen this week's Supernatural go away and come back later. Thanks. ^_^

Supernatural - "Torn and Frayed" - Review

Mostly, this was Sam and Dean dealing with their separate stuff separately. I was bored and moving stuff from my camera to my computer to Facebook while they talked things out. However, I think the stuff with Cas is interesting. Naomi's controlling him for some reason. Guess someone's gotta be pulling some strings, huh? Not like that's new news. It's also interesting how the demons can get to the angels' programming with those halo things and some thumb screws... and apparently Naomi did something similar to Cas. How fun.

About the tablet thing. Of course there's an angel tablet. Can't have one without the other. It's called balance.

Hopefully, we can get back to some run-of-the-mill stuff now we've dumped Sam and Dean's baggage off. I want to find out what exactly Naomi's up to. I want to fight some random demons and not have drama attached to them. That'd be nice.

Housekeeping

I am seriously planning on watching Arrow and TVD tomorrow or tonight. It's on my "To Do" List. Promise. The problem's gonna be actually getting it done... So much other stuff to do... gah! Anyway... I will hopefully be back with something more than this brief little review... tomorrow-ish.

Love ya, Jessie. love0052 Free Emoticons   Love

No comments:

Post a Comment