Thursday, August 22, 2013

Nuzlocke - Day 8

The Game: Pokemon Fire Red
The Character: Vera
The Pokemon:
Frankie
Ms.Feather
Kors
Emmett
Rimmer
Angelo






Day 8

I've never really spent a heck of a lot of time running around Route 6 before. Today though, in order to train Hodgens, my Meowth, my team and I spent a ton of time running from Route 6 back to Cerulean City and then back to Route 6... over and over and over. Route Six yielded nothing except Meowths, Pidgeys, and Oddishes.

Once I decided I was bored of Route 6, we headed to Vermillion City. We obtained an Old Rod from the Fishing Guru and headed back to Route 6. I went fishing and caught a Magikarp. Hodgens killed the Magikarp before I had a chance to throw a Pokeball. Darn...dripping with sarcasm

We then went back to Vermillion City and went fishing just off the coast. Again, I caught a Magikarp. This time, I got him in a Pokeball. His name is Angelo. My notes from today say this: "Kind of hoping I never have to use him. Ever."

Sadly, while battling on the S.S. Anne, Hodgens was killed due to the Poison Point of a Nidoransign0118 Free Sign Emoticon.
R.I.P. Hodgens
Ugh! I knew I'd jinxed it yesterday! So now Angelo has had to join my team. I'm doing my best to train him as quickly as I can. Lord knows a Gyarados is much more... everything than a Magikarp. Angelo hasn't even learned Tackle at this point!

On the bright side, Rimmer evolved into a Gloom today. We're still working our way through the S.S. Anne. Hopefully... no. Not going there today. We'll just leave it at that.

Oh, and Hodgens' tombstone will be up on my deviantArt shortly.

Love ya, Jessie. love0052 Free Emoticons   Love

No comments:

Post a Comment