Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Nuzlocke - Day 6

The Game: Pokemon Fire Red
The Character: Vera
The Pokemon:
Frankie
Ms.Feather
Kors
Emmett
Rimmer






Day 6

So... I had no idea that Route 24 and Route 25 were connected pretty radically to each other until this play-through. That was slightly confusing. Luckily, I'd only run into Pidgeys while on Route 25 so... I didn't have to catch anything. That is, until the Abra showed up. Again, luckily, I caught him. My dad decided I should name him Bart (Because I enjoy the names my family members come up with for Pokemon. Sue me).

Sadly, Bart died after reaching only level 12. He was avenged, though, so that was good. Damn Rattata. I liked training Abra, Kadabra, and Alakazam the last time I actually did that...
RIP Bart

The last stop on today's journey was the Cerulean City Gym. My team and I fought Swimmer Luis before heading back out to the Pokemon Center. It was pretty clear we weren't read to face the gym after Rimmer, Kors, and Emmett almost died in there. Ah well, another day.

Bart's tombstone will be added to my deviantART account shortly.

Love ya, Jessie. love0052 Free Emoticons   Love

No comments:

Post a Comment