Saturday, August 17, 2013

Nuzlocke - Mt. Moon and Cerulean City

The Game: Pokemon Fire Red
The Character: Vera
The Rival: Master
The Pokemon:
Frankie
Ms.Feather
Kors
Emmett
Rimmer






Day 5

Today, as we were running around inside Mt. Moon, Frankie evolved from a Squirtle into a Wartortle. And then Emmett and Ms.Feather got poisoned. I only had one Antidote on me as I cured Ms.Feather and ran like mad for the Pokemon Center at the entrance to Mt.Moon. I don't think I've ever run that hard or was that annoyed at Zubats and Geodudes as I was today. Luckily, we made it to the Pokemon Center before I ran out of Potions. That'll teach me to stock up when I only have four Antidotes.

On the way to Cerulean City, we met a Spearow. I would have caught him, but one Fury Attack from Kors killed him. That's okay, though, I'm not sure I would have been happy with two bird Pokemon on my team at the same time. Oh! We also gathered the Spiral Fossil from Mt. Moon.

In Cerulean City, Master showed up and almost murdered my entire team. I was rather annoyed at this point. I usually beat Master no problem. But that's with a full team and not just four Pokemon.

Ms.Feather evolved into Pidgeotto on the Nugget Bridge fighting Team Rocket recruiters. We then met the newest addition to our team, Rimmer the Oddish. I named him after my favorite character from Red Dwarf. I'm now in the process of getting Rimmer up to level with everyone else, so I'm killing a lot of other Oddishes and Pidgeys.

Nuzlocke Tombstones

Yesterday I decided to draw some tombstones for my fallen team members. They're just simple little things that have something representing the Pokemon and a little epitaph for them. I'll be adding to the gallery as more of my Pokemon die, as I'm sure they will...

If you're interested in seeing them, head over to my deviantART (link in the header) or follow this handy link: Nuzlocke Tombstones

Housekeeping

My family and I are going to see Wolverine tonight! I'm super excited because I really loved the first Wolverine movie and Hugh Jackman is awesome. I'll probably be reviewing that tomorrow, so keep an eye out.

Love ya, Jessie. love0052 Free Emoticons   Love

No comments:

Post a Comment