Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Nuzlocke Galveston

Intro

Today I went to Galveston with my mother, sister, and my mother's charge. We went to Seawolf Park and the Railroad Museum. It was a lot of fun and I took loads of pictures, which you can see on my Facebook page, assuming they ever finish uploading.

During some slower moments in the day, I pulled out my DS and continued on my Nuzlocke journey.

Nuzlocke Challenge

The Game: Pokemon Fire Red
My Character: Vera
My Pokemon:
  • Frankie
  • Ms.Feather
  • Kors

Day Two

Today I fought a pair of Pidgey while on the deck of the USS Stewart. Well, I say me, but Kors did all the work. I just pressed the buttons. But I was on the deck of a ship built in 1942!

The next time I got a chance to play, my team and I took on Brock at the Pewter City Gym. Due to Frankie being a Water Type, we won pretty easily. The Boulder Badge is now ours!


We also battled some trainers along Route 3, but didn't gain a new team member yet because all the trainers come before the patch of grass.

Now I'm off to tag and label my pictures on Facebook and hopefully get rid of this giant headache.

Love ya, Jessie. love0052 Free Emoticons   Love

PS: The Sprites are again blatantly stolen from Bulbapedia.

No comments:

Post a Comment