Friday, August 23, 2013

Nuzlocke - Day 9

The Game: Pokemon Fire Red
The Character: Vera
The Rival: Master
The Pokemon:
Frankie
Ms.Feather
Kors
Rimmer






Day 9

Continuing our perusing of the S.S. Anne, my team and I were ambushed quite unexpectedly by Master. We took a bit of strategic time beating the crap out of his Pokemon, rather than doing it quickly like we normally would. After defeating Master, we went and obtained Cut from the captain of the S.S. Anne. Kors is my current Cutting Pokemon.

Angelo, my Magikarp, finally reached level 15 and learned Tackle. He became just slightly more useful than we was before, but not by much.

My team and I then went and battled through the Vermilion City Gym. We trounced Lt. Surge and earned ourselves a Thunder Badge.

After defeating Lt. Surge, we decided to take a run through Diglett's Cave. This turned out to be a colossal mistake, at least as far as my team goes. Angelo the Magikarp died fighting the first Diglett we came across. Emmett the Mankey then killed that Diglett. Emmett was killed a few Digletts later. On our way back through Diglett's Cave after obtaining Flash, Ms.Feather just narrowly avoided being killed by a Dugtrio. If she hadn't known Whirlwind, Ms.Feather would have been toast!
R.I.P. Angelo
R.I.P. Emmett
On Route 11, I added a Spearow female to the team. Her name was Izzy. While training her/battling another trainer, Izzy was killed by a Magnemite. So... that was annoying. I'm back to just four Pokemon and kind of pissed off about it.
R.I.P. Izzy
I sincerely hope tomorrow goes better.

Love ya, Jessie. love0052 Free Emoticons   Love

No comments:

Post a Comment