Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Nuzlocke Day 7

The Game: Pokemon Fire Red
The Character: Vera
The Pokemon:
Frankie
Ms.Feather
Kors
Emmett
Rimmer
Hodgens






Day 7
As it turned out, my team was quite ready to take on Misty. As it also turns out, Oddish is awesome. Gotta lover that Poison Powder. Long (not really) story short, we earned ourselves a Cascade Badge.

On our initial trip down Route 5, my team encountered a Level 10 Meowth, who we caught and added to our team. Since the last two Pokemon we didn't catch and then killed were a bust, I'm really happy that Hodgens seems to be taking well to his training. I've already bumped him up a couple levels by killing a load of Ekans, Spearow, and Pidgeys. Hopefully, I'm not jinxing anything by talking about it...

All in all, I'd say we had a pretty successful time of it today.

Love ya, Jessie. love0052 Free Emoticons   Love

No comments:

Post a Comment