Sunday, August 4, 2013

Doctor Number 12 Announced

Introduction

I would of course be remiss in my duties as self-appointed nerd blogger if I did not post about the fact that the new Doctor has been announced. Of course, it also happened approximately 8 hours ago at the time I'm writing it so... I'm a bit late. But I never said I was doing a news site, so there we go.

PETER CAPALDI IS THE 12th DOCTOR!

Yup, that's right, Peter Capaldi. I think this makes the second time The Doctor has regenerated into someone who looks an awful lot like someone he's already met. The first time, if I'm not mistaken, was Colin Baker. Colin had previously played Comander Maxil in "Arc of Infinity." Capaldi was, of course, in "The Fires of Pompeii" during David Tennant's run as Lucius Caecilius. (Of course he's been in lots of other stuff, but I don't have time to list them all here.)


I, for one, think Capaldi will be an excellent Doctor. I'm also really glad we got an older Doctor this time, even if it wasn't a non-white guy or a female.

Love ya, Jessie. love0052 Free Emoticons   Love

No comments:

Post a Comment