Friday, August 16, 2013

Nuzlocke Schlitterbahn

Intro/Schlitterbahn

As I mentioned at the end of last night's blog post, I went to Schlitterbahn in New Braunfels, TX today. It was probably one of the tamest trips to Schlitterbahn I've ever had. We didn't really do much beyond going down two tube rides, sitting around in one of the warm pools, and walking. If you've ever been to any water park ever, you know what I mean about the walking.

But anyway, I probably haven't mentioned that I get really serious bouts of car-sickness. This happens when I read in the car, play video games in the car, read too many road signs in the car, or apparently haven't eaten enough. Schlitterbahn in New Braunfels is three hours, at least, from my house. That's not including various pit stops along the way. However, I tend to get car-sick less often when it's dark out. That's when I break out the Nintendo DS and that's what I did on the way home tonight.

Nuzlocke Challenge

The Game: Pokemon Fire Red
The Character: Vera
The Pokemon:
Freddie
Ms.Feather
Kors
Emmett






Day 4

So... you might have noticed the suspicious lack of a fifth Pokemon in that list up there. That's because the fifth Pokemon died. She was a Zubat I named Tanya. I caught her at Level 7 in Mt. Moon. Soon thereafter, she was killed by Lass Iris' Clefairy. Upon avenging her death, Emmett grew to Level 10. I was quite sad because I've always kind of had a fondness for Zubats and was really looking forward to training her.
RIP Tanya
In other news, my team and I encountered our first Team Rocket Grunt in Mt. Moon. That's slightly exciting considering all we've really been doing is running around grass patches and leveling up for the last three days...

Love ya, Jessie love0052 Free Emoticons   Love

No comments:

Post a Comment