Thursday, August 15, 2013

Nuzlocke - Day 3

The Game: Pokemon Fire Red
My Character: Vera
My Pokemon:
Ms.Feather
Kors
Frankie
    Emmett






      I began today's journey in a Sam's Club parking lot. Well, it was at the gas pumps while my mom was filling up our minivan. Regardless, I was able to battle two trainers with my small team of Pokemon and did not reach the dang patch of grass until later this evening.

      The Pokemon I encountered and caught is a Mankey named Emmett. This time that name comes from me and me only, thought it's based off a line I found amusing in the Twilight movie. He's a level 7 and the rest of my Pokemon are level 14 so I forsee lots of walking around killing Pokemon I'm not allowed to catch in my future.

      I believe I've only ever really trained a Mankey once in my history as a Pokemon Trainer. Should be fun.

      That's pretty much it from me for today. Tomorrow, my family and I will be journeying to Schlitterbahn on New Braunfels so that's going to be fun...
      Love ya, Jessie. love0052 Free Emoticons   Love

      No comments:

      Post a Comment