Friday, November 2, 2012

Delusional

I had a great birthday, got some perler pony things done and hung out with my best friend. Today I got a package of ponies from a friend of mine and so I'm gonna spend some time later messing with those. Despite not doing an Initial Reactions post last night, I did get to watch The Vampire Diaries this morning. I also managed to watch Grimm tonight, so you get to read my Initial Reactions on that, assuming you actually read those. SPOILERS start now.

The Vampire Diaries - "The Five" - Review

     Okay, uhm, that was interesting. The Five are interesting. Kind of like Slayers, except there are five of them, they're guys, and they have magical tattoos. I don't like them. I really, really don't like Connor. He can just go rot, get tortured by Klaus forever, and stay away from Jeremy.
     Rebeka is seriously one of my favorite characters. She's got an essentially good heart under all the bitchy ruthlessness. Poor girl just has the worst luck. Although, there is the question of how she got cured of dying by werewolf venom. My sister even texted me about it when she watched this morning. I think it's because she's an Original, but I'm not sure.
     Klaus... I'm so tired of Klaus. Like seriously, who treats their little sister like that? And he does it all the time, not just when she's done something stupid. And it's obvious he just wants his hybrids and Stefan's apparently going to let him. I'd rather Elena be a vampire and free of Klaus' ridiculousness than a walking blood bag for him. Seriously, Stefan, get with it!
     And speaking of Elena, she seriously needs to suck it up. Her compassion gets in the way of her being a kick ass vampire. Either way she's going to hurt Stefan or Damon, probably both. And it's like she's got two switches: Compassion Switch and Humanity Switch. She was fine at the party until she saw Bonnie looking horrified. Screw Bonnie's horror and Elena's compassion. Just let the girl be a good vampire for once.
     Overall, great solid episode. Lots of nice world-building. Lots of nice character stuff. I liked this episode.


Grimm - "The Hour of Death" - Initial Reactions

  • I have that same issue, Nick.
  • Good job, Nick. Went and made her angry.
  • Except you will be in a second.
  • Now what is he? Blutbad?
  • That's not a reason "why" anything.
  • That sucks.
  • This is true.
  • Nick's freaking out a bit. It's not good.
  • Awkward phone conversations are awkward.
  • Ah, Munroe. You're awesome.
  • Obviously creepy basement is creepy.
  • You just jump to that conclusion, Hank? WTF?
  • Interesting brand there.
  • Crossbows are harder to hide than guns.
  • It's Bud!
  • Interesting...
  • That's awesome. I want that book.
  • Lol, the comdy stylings of Munroe and Hank.
  • Angry Grimm is angry.
  • He taped it... that's just wrong.
  • Oh hooray. So much for a not tarnished rep.
  • This is not going to end well, I can feel it.
  • Slip of the tongue.
  • She's so uncomfortable with him!
  • Well that's lovely.
  • And he's been killed by the other Grimm.
  • I think it's that guy they keep talking to in the hall.
  • Bud's next. That's not good.
  • Frak, it's the intern!
  • I never liked him.
  • That's creep-tastic, that is.
  • That's an interesting way to heat a brand.
  • Geez, Intern-guy. You need to take a chill pill.
  • You're frigging messed up, dude. And definitely not a Grimm.
  • Aw, Bud. happy0148 Free Emoticons   Happy
  • Liar.
  • Seriously, Renard?!
  • Good girl, Juliette.

Housekeeping

I've put up pictures of my perler ponies in my DeviantArt gallery. Just Rarity and Rainbow Dash added. In my Facebook My Little Ponies gallery, I've added pictures of the unboxed Favorite Collection. Gonna work on their hair over the weekend, I think. And paint a chifforobe...

Love ya, Jessie. love0052 Free Emoticons   Love

    No comments:

    Post a Comment