Saturday, November 10, 2012

My Little Pony - The Crystal Empire

Sooo... I did not get around to watching what I said I was gonna watch... which is normal. I will watch the episodes of stuff, but... I've been listening to podcasts, painting rooms, going shopping, and generally just not watching stuff this week. I did, however, get to watch the new episodes of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic.

If you have not watched todays episodes, there are going to be SPOILERS in my review. If you don't care about ponies, please just leave this post now and go away. I don't want to hear about how much you dislike ponies or the fandom. Thank you. ^_^

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic - "The Crystal Empire Parts 1 and 2" - Review


I love love love love love love love love love love love love love these episodes! I was so glad they brought back Princess Luna *cough* BEST PONY *cough*, Shining Armor, and Princess Cadance. I really liked the transformations of the Crystal Ponies back into their rightful forms. I liked how the ponies of Equestria got some crystal forms for a little bit. They were so pretty! I even liked King Sombra, for all his not-entirely-threatening-I'm-a-cloud-of-darkness appearance.

Did anyone other than me want to smack Rainbow Dash several times during the episodes? She was so mean to that pony she was questioning! She was also pretty ridiculous following that one pony around the fair when it was obvious the pony didn't want her around at all... and then scaring the Crystal Ponies away from the crystal/non-crystal heart. And finally with Fluttershy! Seriously, Dash? Couldn't have asked for a volunteer since Fluttershy obviously didn't want to joust with you?

Anyway... enough about Dash. King Sombra's weird door reminded me of the Harry Potter boggarts! Twilight Sparkle's worst fear is essentially Hermione's boggart. Complete rejection by Princess Celestia with the failure. I... don't exactly remember what Spike's was... but the concept was essentially the same.

Speaking of Spike, I'm glad he finally got to save the day for once. Go Spike! He's my favorite dragon. winking0006 Free Emoticons   Winking

Uhm... last thing: Fastball Special Princess Cadance Style! That. Was. Awesome! I laughed when Shining Armor picked her up. It's like, what are you doing, silly. Oh... she apparently can't take off on her own, I get it.

But yeah... I loved this episode and I'm so excited ponies are back! I can't wait till next week!

Love ya, Jessie. love0052 Free Emoticons   Love

No comments:

Post a Comment