Sunday, March 17, 2013

Welcome To Storybrooke - IR

character00131 Free Emoticons   Characters Happy Saint Patrick's Day! character00131 Free Emoticons   Characters

Sorry I've been away for a week. I was house-sitting and babysitting and watching Lost. However, this week I should be on schedule with posting my initial reactions and reviews. That said here is your

SPOILER WARNING

If you have not seen tonight's episode of Once Upon a Time, please leave the blog and come back later. The following initial reactions are full of spoilers.

Once Upon a Time - "Welcome to Storybrooke" - Initial Reactions

  • Hey, it's that guy from Alphas.
  • That looks like more than just electrical storm-ness. Looks like rain.
  • Explosion of magic!
  • Grahm!
  • Reused footage!
  • It's interesting to see Regina confused.
  • Yeah, so why can't Regina see that?
  • Gold's got a point, but Regina's unbelievably stubborn.
  • Oh yes, lie to him more.
  • The world isn't as black and white as you think it is, Henry.
  • Schooled by a little kid. That's funny.
  • Cute.
  • That's where she got the idea for having a kid.
  • Things get stale without change.
  • He really doesn't.
  • I want that mobile.
  • Mysterious curse scroll...
  • Sneaking into the crypt...
  • Using it on Henry seems to be the plan.
  • Yup, this kid's the reason she gets Henry.
  • No, that wasn't vaguely creepy at all...
  • Fail, Neil.
  • Dun dun dun.
  • Fail, Regina.
  • One or both of them end up dead.
  • Okay, that guy is seriously freaking me out.
  • I don't think blowing up the well is going to do it.
  • Apparently got a nice new car...
  • Never thought I'd see a car chase on Once Upon a Time.
  • Random theory: Owen is Greg Mendell.
  • Did you not learn your lesson with the cupcake?
  • Bye bye curse.
  • That's pretty much what I thought.
  • Yeah, because Regina killing you would just end everything.
  • Well gee, isn't that nice?
  • I don't think that's how it's gonna work out.
  • And I was right! Go figure.

Obelisk War Update

Yet more Battledome-ness, this time though, you get to work in teams to try and defeat the Big Bad. Not sure exactly how that works as I haven't done it myself, but, ya know, have fun with that. I'll probably update this again if things get more exciting.

Housekeeping

So... tomorrow I'll have my review for tonight's Once Upon a Time up and a review for last Thrusday's The Vampire Diaries. Tuesday will be my review of last Friday's Grimm and The Subtle Knife. Wednesday, initial reactions for Arrow. Thursday, initial reactions for TVD and reviews for Arrow and Supernatural. Friday, initial reactions for Grimm and review of TVD. Saturday, review of Grimm.

That's my hopeful itenerary. I've already written some of those reviews so... yeah. I should be able to stay on schedule with that.

Love ya, Jessie. love0052 Free Emoticons   Love

No comments:

Post a Comment