Thursday, March 28, 2013

Because the Night - Review

SPOILER WARNING

If you have not seen last week's episode of The Vampire Diaries, please leave the blog and come back later. I am not going to refrain from spoiling the episode in the following review. There will also be a Housekeeping section in this blog post so feel free to have a look at that after the review.

The Vampire Diaries - "Because the Night" - Review

So this was a fun episode. I quite enjoyed Damon's trip down memory lane and "emotionless" Elena. I still don't think she's exactly emotionless, but we'll just go with it. I don't really have much else to actually discuss here, though I did take some notes so I'm gonna go ahead and just stick those in now.
  • 70's Damon is not a fun as 70's Spike.
  • Now who's fault is it that people want to kill you, Klaus?
  • I didn't like Shane and now I don't like Silas in Shane's form.
  • Yay Lexi! I'm so glad she didn't go away completely after Damon killed her.
  • It's nice to see Elena and Rebekah getting along.
  • Not to sound racist or anything, but it's nice to see some not-black witches for once.
  • Dun dun dun, Caroline ruined it. Go figure.
  • Now I kinda want to ship Elena/Rebekah.
Anyway, I'm looking forward to some bigger, badder episodes coming up. Hopefully, we'll get less of the boys moping over Elena's lack of emotions and less of Caroline moping. Furthermore, I really hope Klaus changes his tune some 'cause he's STILL driving me nuts.

Housekeeping

About the time tonight's TVD was on, I was playing the My Little Pony game on my sister's iPhone while she finished painting a ceramic dragon. So... not only was I behind, but I missed tonight's episode. I probably wouldn't have watched it anyway since, due to ceramic-painting, I didn't watch last week's episode till just now.

If you'd like to see the pre-kiln version of my dragon, go HERE. The link goes straight to the image on DeviantArt, I swear. We went to this place called Glazed Over. It was pretty cool, though there were lots of kids pretty much from the time we got there to the time we left.

Tomorrow, I will hopefully have time to watch Grimm, Arrow, and Supernatural. I'll let you know how that goes.

Love ya, Jessie. love0052 Free Emoticons   Love

No comments:

Post a Comment