Sunday, March 24, 2013

Weekend Update

Good Sunday to you!

I... haven't watched last week's The Vampire Diaries or Grimm due to Birthday Dinners, Grocery Shopping, and Friends Coming Over. So... those reviews will probably be up sometime next week... hopefully.

Today, my nephew is getting baptized. Yay. And then his mommy and I are driving to Dallas with him to visit the third, youngest, and cutest sister. That's one sister, lots of adjectives. Essentially... I will most likely not get to watch Once Upon a Time or do Initial Reactions...

We're coming back from Dallas on Tuesday and we'll have another Birthday Dinner, presumably, for the youngest of my sisters. I'm not sure what the rest of my week's gonna look like, but hopefully, I'll be able to watch and review stuff, at least.

Just wanted to give you guys a heads-up because I haven't posted in a few days... and stuff.

Love ya, Jessie. love0052 Free Emoticons   Love

No comments:

Post a Comment