Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Just A Few Notes

Okay so, I just got done watching the new episode of Last Man Standing. I have to say, Do Not, Under Any Circumstances Make A Break-Up Video/Song. Just because Justin Timberlake does it, or idiotic girls obsessed with reality shows and boys do it, does NOT make it a good idea. Also, why are women on TV always incredibly obsessed with how big their asses are? I mean, come on, there's gotta be something better to get upset about.


On another note, Neopets' Games Master Challenge is over for another year. Brains won. We're awesome. If you don't so much care about that, don't worry, this is the end of this section.


Actually, that makes the end of the blog post for today. This is what happens after I get a bit burnt-out reading fanfiction. I'll get back on it, but I do need a break.


Love ya, Jessie. love0052 Free Emoticons   Love

No comments:

Post a Comment