Thursday, November 10, 2011

My Art Ideas Like To Run Away With Me

Okay so... I did not get the next section of 500 Miles read so... there's not a review today. It's actually something of a miracle I'm writing this at all. See, I had this idea to do a Gaia Avatar Art-ish thing. The damn thing's run away with me for tonight so... you'll also not be getting anything on vampires. (If you're wondering about that, go back a few posts and you'll figure it out)


So basically... Gaiaonline has released it's final Halloween Event Item which is called Gro-Gain MAX. Roughly translated: You get to pick one of the wolves from the event and either be that wolf or have it as a pet... at your leisure. I picked the Black/Shadow one (they renamed them for the item as opposed to the image pictures) and my little sister picked the Purple one. So I'm taking a picture of some wolves and doing a recolored thing of our Gaia wolves. And I'm not just grayscaling and recoloring... which is what I should have done, it would have been easier... I'm actually taking the brush tool and recoloring in the colors from the Gaia images. It takes forever. Which I knew when I started it due to one of my other ones. I can't remember whether or not I added that to the gallery, but if it's there, it's the Ninja Kitty Formal-based one... with a big wolf behind it. That one I redid from the Jacob wolf from The Twilight Saga: New Moon. He's so cute and fluffy.


So... I will try and get the chapters read so I can discuss them... after I finish the purple wolf... sick0009 Free Sick Emoticons


Love ya, Jessie. love0052 Free Emoticons   Love

No comments:

Post a Comment