Thursday, December 1, 2011

Quick Catch-Up

Okay so... I've been cross-stitching a lot. And yesterday I got it into my head to do some My Little Pony Avatar Art. I've got it all sketched out and I'm currently coloring it on my computer. This is taking up a lot more time than doing just one picture. Did I mention I was doing more than one? Yeah... most of my more regular Gaiaonline Avatars are getting Pony-fied.


While I've been cross-stitching, I've been watching Stargate SG-1. I've just started the sixth season and gotten to the episode with Jonas' Professor person. I've really been enjoying this season. I quite like Jonas, he's more fun than Daniel... and without the baggage. He's snarky enough to go up against Jack so... yeah... those bits are funny.


I'm off to go work on that Pony Art now.


Love ya, Jessie. love0052 Free Emoticons   Love

No comments:

Post a Comment