Monday, November 21, 2011

Weekend Update

Okay, so, my weekend. I did a lot of sitting around... and babysitting all day Saturday. I also got a very small chunk of the first chapter of 500 Miles, Hellfire 1 read... I also did cross-stitching while watching TV.


I finished the first two seasons of The Vampire Diaries and found out that Warehouse 13 is finally on Netflix. So I started watching that. It. Is. Awesome. Pete and Myka are such great partners... even if they do fight. But really, isn't it more fun when relationships start out that way? Artie amuses me, Leena is... interesting, and I absolutely love Claudia. I'm only six episodes in, but so far, I have not been right about any of the Artifacts. sign0164 Free Sign Emoticon


While watching my lovely TV shows, I finished the cross-stitching and backstitching parts of my first ornament. I'm super excited. I may have a picture of it up later... not sure yet. I'll definitely show them off once the entire set is done.


And that... was my weekend. Somewhat fun, but ultimately exhausting. I slept until 1 for two days straight... so that's not exactly good. Tomorrow I'll be going to see Breaking Dawn Part 1 with my little sister, the Devil Child. Should be fun. I will have a review of that up tomorrow... and Wednesday at the latest.


Love ya, Jessie. love0052 Free Emoticons   Love

No comments:

Post a Comment