Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Just Gonna Put This Here

Okay so... it's officially TV summertime. Almost all the shows I've been watching are on hiatus until the fall. I really have next to nothing to talk about, for the most part. So... I'm initiating my "quality over quantity" thing that tends to happen over the summer.

This basically means that you'll be getting less from me, but what you do get will be better and likely more thought out than if I posted something everyday. However, if you'd like to keep up with my sparse postings on deviantART, Facebook, and Twitter, feel free to drop by and see what I'm up to outside of posting here.

That said, I did this thing last night... took me about two hours. Here it is:

Love ya, Jessie. love0052 Free Emoticons   Love

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive