Saturday, June 8, 2013

Initial Reactions - The New World

Housekeeping

At the time of typing this section, I'm in the middle of watching Sinbad on SyFy. I was babysitting when it started so I won't have Initial Reactions for that up this evening. Hopefully, though, I will be getting those up for later episodes.

Tomorrow, I'll be having reviews of tonight's Sinbad and Primeval: New World. I've also finished Fringe: Season 3 so I should have a review of that up sometime next week.

SPOILER WARNING

If you have not seen the first episode of Primeval: New World, please leave the blog and come back later. Initial Reactions, like live Tweets, usually contain spoilers.

Primveal: New World - "The New World" - Initial Reactions

  • Interesting reveal of the dino. Liked the original one in Primeval better.
  • Is there some reason we're watching people building-dive?
  • Pterosaur!
  • Well that's an interesting dynamic.
  • Sneaky Connor is sneaky and annoyed.
  • It's gonna take me forever to stop calling Evan, Zane because Eureka.
  • Got to love that slow-mo.
  • Hello Claudia/Jenny look alike.
  • What is Evan the president of?
  • My sister is distracting me by informing me that the Claduia/Jenny look alike played Jenna in The Vampire Diaries.
  • Already calling them Anomalies.
  • Nice walkthrough of your headquarters.
  • Funny, the ARC team seem to have no problem getting to them...
  • That scene was unnessecary.
  • Sneaky Connor is sneaky.
  • So... what's Connor looking for?
  • Ah, the thing he dropped.
  • And now we get an example of Connor's horrible lying skills.
  • Hello Anomaly.
  • Raptor!
  • Yeah, that was a good plan.
  • That was a convenient Anomaly closing.
  • Poor Raptor, can't find his way home.
  • ARC is the best authority for this.
  • The old guy is gonna die.
  • Of course it would be a homeless guy that got partially eaten.
  • Bye bye Drake. Nice knowing you for all of not a lot of time.
  • So, what? The Raptor just disappeared? Didn't eat a lot of either of the guys? What?
  • I'm pretty sure whoever wrote Connor for this hasn't written Connor before.
  • Yeah, 'cause that's worked so well in the past...
  • You're just gonna leave him hanging like that? Really?
  • I'm not sure I like this chick.
  • Hello Mulder's office.
  • That's a crappy name for a project.
  • Yup, government.
  • They need a Jenny. If you watched Primeval, you'll know what I'm talking about.
  • My dad is laughing about the ancient stuff government dude has.
  • Yay for stealing random high-powered weapons with tranq darts in 'em.
  • I liked the kid from the first Primeval episode better.
  • I miss Stephen.
  • How the heck do you know you don't have time?
  • Yup, because dinos speak English.
  • Yeah... the Raptor conveniently shows up right where the Pterosaur was and takes it out for them.
  • He built his business where his girlfriend was killed? And he's got an Anomaly... or his girlfriend on ice.
  • Or not... could be an ARC person. But who?

No comments:

Post a Comment