Saturday, November 23, 2013

My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic - Princess Twilight Sparkle - Initial Reactions

Intro

I know I said I wasn't gonna do these anymore, but... circumstances of excitement and art projects made me want to put up my notes. So... here ya go!

SPOILER WARNING

The following Initial Reactions are for My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic, Season 4, Episodes 1 and 2: "Princess Twilight Sparkle Part 1" and "Princess Twilight Sparkle Part 2". If you have not seen the episodes, please go watch them before reading through these. There are spoilers.

My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic - "Princess Twilight Sparkle Part 1" - Initial Reactions

  • Figured the flying lessons were at the beginning of the episode.
  • Are they in Canterlot?
  • Oh gosh, that was an epic crash and burn.
  • Oh the shadows! I love that hallway thingy. And hey, highlights!
  • Pinkie Pie is so amusing... and Pinkie Promise! Oh, Pinkie Pie.
  • What is Twilight goes nuts without her friends?
  • I enjoy Spike face-planting into the floor.
  • Luna!
  • Celestia's face looks weird for some reason. Probably the angle.
  • I love how Pinkie Pie is sending party letters to Twilight.
  • Oh noes, dark snakey vine...
  • NOOOOO! They can't be gone!!!!!
  • I love the overly dramatic guards.
  • Hey look, there's a brown guard! That was unexpected.
  • Poor Fluttershy's animals.
  • Of course the apples would be all no-nonsense about the invasion. And Big Mac! That's so amusing.
  • Oh, Rarity... And oh gosh! It's messing up magic. And then you blame is on Sweetie Belle. Bad big sister.
  • Weaken all the ponies' abilities!
  • Random seatbelts on Twilight. Poor Spike, smashing into a window.
  • Pinkie sense in action!
  • GAAAASP!!!
  • When in doubt, blame Discord.
  • Discord singing Winter Wrap Up!!!!
  • So far, this episode is AWESOME!!

"Would I lie to you?" - Discord
"YES!" - Twi, Rarity, Dash, Pinkie, AJ
"Uhm, maybe." - Fluttershy

  • Don't steal AJ's hat!
  • Her magic is all Darkside now? Wha huh?
  • "Doesn't seem to be working then suddenly working" cliche
  • So why is Luna suddenly going all Dark Side again?
  • Hello Nightmare Moon.


My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic - "Princess Twilight Sparkle Part 2" - Initial Reactions

  • Okay, but what are you doing back in the first place?
  • Epic Nightmare Moon kills everything thingy... and seriously injures Celestia.
  • OOOOOHHHHHH FLASHBACK! That's a relief.
  • TO THE MOON!!!
  • Oh, Discord. How amusing.
  • So... we're doing a big flashback episode? Yay world building.
  • The Tree of Harmony. Taking the elements ended up weakening the tree?
  • Did she stutter, Dashie?
  • Call backs to the first Season! W00T!
  • Except it's a rather awesome looking croc. Teamwork FTW!
  • No, dude. Just because Twilight's a princess doesn't mean she can't help. This is super sad!
  • Poor cherry Berry and Cosmic! Was that Cosmic? Either him or Comet Tail.
  • Way to twist that, Discord. Why are you messing with her so much?
  • Stop doubting Twilight, RD. Seriously?
  • Fall down a flight of Sombra-esque stairs...
  • Dude, did you guys learn nothing about teamwork?
  • Way for AJ to be a badass.
  • Oh, now we do the teamwork thing.
  • No crap, dude. You guys are ridiculous sometimes.
  • No, that's your friendship, AJ. And I'm right!
  • Yup, that rainbow is the most powerful thing ever.
  • Why does Celestia walk with her wings outstretched but Luna doesn't?
  • Keys? Season 4 Quest?
  • Discord's lovely banners are lovely.
  • Go Fluttershy. And Discord in a maid uniform! Lol.
  • Last bit of flashback potion... Plunder Seeds? Huh.
  • OOOOO!!! Twilight has a new crown!
  • Yay Luna! T_T
  • Well that was cool! And she stuck the landing!

Housekeeping

I am currently working on an art project I've had sitting around so... my review is gonna have to wait. I'll also be posting my notes/Initial Reactions to the Doctor Who 50th Anniversary episode after it airs... along with a review... I'm so excited!!!!

Love ya, Jessie love0052 Free Emoticons   Love

No comments:

Post a Comment