Wednesday, August 6, 2014

On Maybe Starting Up Again

Introduction

Alrighty, it's been a really long time since I last blogged. I'd actually thought I'd gone on Hiatus in December, rather than November. Time flies when work is dragging you through the muck, I suppose.

But anyway, I'm not dead. Still alive, still kicking, still Netflixing the heck out of my evenings. Also reading a lot.


The Sort-Of-Plan

So, as I said in the intro, work has been kicking my butt. However, I'm now going to commit to blogging at least once a week from now on. The day in question won't be a regular day every week, but I'll fit it in where I can. Me not blogging has led to me annoying people at home and at work with incessant babbling about my shows and whatnot.

I will not be going back to reviewing every episode of every show I'm planning to watch, though. That just drained all the fun out of watching the shows when I had the time and then I didn't have time to review them so... yeah... not happening this season.

I might be reviewing some of shows in episode blocks or something. I might be going through the half a season I missed reviewing in half-season blocks. Maybe. I'm not entirely sure.

I might be posting some book reviews. I have been reading, after all. If you want to know what I have been reading, head over to Goodreads and find Jessica Patzer. That's me. Feel free to friend me or whatever.

Where I'm Active

When I'm not blogging, I'm usually much more active elsewhere. Twitter, Facebook, Gaiaonline, Goodreads, Neopets, DeviantART, heck, I'll even check up on Pottermore every once in a while. Find links to my social media stuff over in the "Miscellaneous"  section of the Lists page. I'll actually change that so it has links to my profiles...

The End

Yeah... that's pretty much all I've got for now. Gonna be working on some actual stuff for those of you who've followed along with my blog and have been waiting for an update... Sorry it's taken me so long to get off my butt and do this again.

Love ya, Jessie love0052 Free Emoticons   Love

No comments:

Post a Comment