Thursday, August 2, 2012

Wolf Stone Jewelers

I know, I know, it's been ages and I'm a horrible blogger. However, I've got a new fanfiction review for you so... here ya go:

Wolf Stone Jewelers by picascribit
     A follow-up/sequel to picascribit's Highland Fling. This is a very short little bit of fluff that was a very nice little window into non-magical Sirius and Remus' lives after they FINALLY got together. It features Sirius as a jeweler and Remus... very little, but it's short so all is forgiven.
     I quite enjoyed this little fic, except for a certain pet-peeve of mine: Things People Say While Asking Someone To Marry Them. Maybe it's just me, but the things people either actually say or fanfiction authors put into character's mouths are often corny, short, and altogether annoying in their repetitiveness. Picascribit doesn't dissapoint in making me cringe a little internally, but, all things said, it wasn't a long, drawn out speech concluding in "Will you marry me?"
     Anyway, go read it. It's cute, at the very least. If you haven't read Highland Fling, the link is above where it's mentioned. You should definitely read that first. I don't think you'll enjoy Wolf Stone Jewelers otherwise.

Housekeeping
     Yeah, I'm not going to wax lyrical about how I'll try to post more regularly, because I know I won't. However, I will definitely post when I actually have something to say. Quality over quantity and all that.

Love ya, Jessie.love0052 Free Emoticons   Love

No comments:

Post a Comment