Friday, August 31, 2012

The Trials of a Best Man - Mini Post

Okay so, I was planning today's Blog post, which will include reviews of all three episodes of season 2 of Grimm, and I realized: This is going to be super long. I don't want it to be super long... so, here's a mini-post for you. ^_^

The Trials of a Best Man by mudbloodproud

     I've recently been listening to MuggleNet.com's audio fanfictions. That's right, listening to fanfiction. scared0011 Free Scared Emoticons Anyway... episode 11 is a reading of "The Trials of a Best Man" by mudbloodproud and it's ABSOLUTELY WONDERFUL. Read by EquinoxChick, this story takes place on Lily and James Potter's wedding day. Sirius Black absolutely shines as the loveable, caring, and humorous Best Man and best friend. He gets to encourage both Lily and James and do a speech! Near the end of said speech, I was crying. I was awesome. The story was absolutely brilliant. It's short, it's a one-shot, and it's Marauder's Era-ish Harry Potter goodness.
     Links to the readable version of this fanfiction and it's author are in the title of this section. You can find the audible version either through MuggleNet.com or on iTunes in the podcast section, for free. I encourage you to check it out and take a listen.

Love ya, Jessie. love0052 Free Emoticons   Love

No comments:

Post a Comment