Friday, December 2, 2011

Things I've Discovered

I've decided to do this post earlier than usual today... mainly because I have a cold and my head feels like it's a bowling ball sitting on my shaky neck. Today I've got a picture of that cross-stiching project I've been working on. These two are finished, at least, the stitching part is done. They're not COMPLETELY finished.



I've also decided that I'm tired of hearing about the Presidential nominees for the Republican Party. They're all nut-jobs with annoying stances on things. I think they all secretly want to be Amish. However, they lack the actual balls to go be Amish and so fail completely.

Other uninteresting things I've discovered:
  • Lifting heavy things with a head-cold is a bad plan
  • Having someone try to a cajole you into eating when you're not hungry is annoying
  • Reading fanfiction can, in fact, make you feel less crappy
  • Paranoid and extremely worried about everything Remus Lupin is annoying
  • Thin fleece hoodies are still super-warm
  • Watching My Little Pony until 4 AM is a bad plan

Love ya, Jessie. love0052 Free Emoticons   Love

No comments:

Post a Comment