Saturday, December 15, 2012

Hunter Heroici

Okay my darlings, I'm back again for a random December blog post. I have a bit of news and a review of Supernatural for you. News first, I think, to give you time to vacate the blog if you've not seen Supernatural from two weeks ago...

happy0004 Free Emoticons   Happy I'm An Aunt! happy0004 Free Emoticons   Happy

December 11, 2012 at 5:45 PM, my nephew, Nazz, was born! He's the cutest little thing! And no, I'm not just saying that because I'm his very biased aunt. We've had some people tell us he looks like a C-section baby. See for yourself:

This is Nazz on day 2 of life outside his mommy. He's all bundled up in a bassinet he did not like at all... but he was sleeping when I took this so... yeah...

Needless to say, we've had quite the busy week and I haven't been motivated to watch any of the stuff I said I was going to... or write a proper blog post for that matter.

Supernatural - "Hunter Heroici" - Review

Gotta say, I like the concept of this episode. It's about time something super loony happened again. (See what I did there?) I was also convinced, until the boys found Fred, that they were dealing with a trickster. I did not, however, suspect the doctor guy of being the culprit. I think I suspected the tattooed guy, but it wasn't a strong suspicion so... yeah.

I also didn't really see how Sam's flashbacks were at all connected to Fred's psychosis (if that's even the right word for that) until the third or forth one. Like, okay, Amelia's dad does not like Sam at all. Sam tries to be all "I'm totally harmless." Amelia's dad doesn't buy it. Amelia's dad tells embarrassing story. BAM! Don is alive. Wha-huh? Ooooohhh.... the correlation makes sense now...

Also, Amanda Tapping had to waltz in at a weird moment and ruin Cas' plans... meh. Led to a cute ending, though...

Housekeeping

Uhm... yeah... not much to say here... Gaiaonline's Christmas Event has started off... slowly... and the MC was... interesting. My family's coming in next week to spend the holidays at our house... it's gonna be more nuts than usual...

Oh, and I do not like the YouTube and iTunes revamps. Thanks Google and Apple, I can now NOT be happy with you. Grrr...

Love ya, Jessie. character00197 Free Emoticons   Characters

PS: I'm also a snowman. character00197 Free Emoticons   Characters

No comments:

Post a Comment