Sunday, December 16, 2012

Citizen Fang

Oh my! A second blog post in two days? Unheard of for this month! Anyway... I have a review of last week's Supernatural. If you have not seen this episode, please do not spoil yourself by reading the review.

Supernatural - "Citizen Fang" - Review

Was expecting more werewolves. Got Benny. Close enough.

I'm not sure how I feel about this episode... getting Benny back-story was nice. Martin being back annoyed me. Martin getting dead was good.

Can't say I liked Martin at all in this episode. His tactics reminded me of serial killers... or something. I especially didn't like that he actually took Elizabeth hostage instead of just using her as bait. That and his manipulation had be very glad he got what was coming to him.

More Sam and Amelia was nice. It was quite interesting and I honestly can't wait to see what Amelia does about Sam showing up out of the blue. Speaking of Sam, he seemed to be a bit OOC about Benny... At least, I found it strange...

But anyway, I'm still enjoying this season a lot more than I did the previous batch. Can't wait for the next episode. Sammy needs to be slapped.

Love ya, Jessie. character00197 Free Emoticons   Characters

No comments:

Post a Comment