Saturday, January 14, 2012

Weekend Edition!

Okay so, I think I might have to move this blog to being bi-weekly instead of every day... Just a thought. Today's post is basically because wanted to let everyone know what I've been up to all week. The answer is: PONIES.


I've been drawning and coloring ponies. And being on Gaia. And drawing Gaia-based ponies. And drawing some original character ponies. Oh, and watching Stargate SG-1 while playing Pokemon Pearl... If you follow the links below, you'll get to the pony pics I've worked on this week. The links will take you off-site to my Deviantart page... but the individual pics, if that makes sense.

Corkboard

Himeko Pony Sketch

Himeko Pony Finished

Himeko Pony 2 Finished

Hogosha Pony Finished


Love ya, Jessie. love0052 Free Emoticons   Love

No comments:

Post a Comment