Tuesday, October 9, 2012

That Thing I Was Gonna Post Yesterday

Okay so... I had a bit of a snafu yesterday in which my plans... died. But on the plus side, I did get to watch Alphas today and Grimm yesterday. So I have for you my initial reactions on these episode. Tomorrow, luck prevailing, I'll have my reviews for the last episodes of Once Upon a Time and 666 Park Avenue. SPOILERS for yesterday's Alphas and last Friday's Grimm start now.

Grimm - "Over My Dead Body" - Initial Reactions

  • Who is this woman?
  • Juliette is so cute.
  • Munroe is having a dinner date with Rosalee!
  • And his ex is back in town. Great.
  • Seriously, guys who can't take no for an answer are so unattractive.
  • That guy looks like a weasel...
  • Dawww... they're so cute.
  • Okay, he just said "On my terms." Not on his brother's terms.
  • Munroe and Rosalee are so cute. ^_^
  • It's clear she doesn't really wanna kill him, so that's something.
  • Geez Angelina, you got yourself into a giant mess.
  • Your silence is an affirmative, Nick.
  • She's so sweet.
  • Nice moderating there, Munroe.
  • Poor Rosalee...
  • Awkward...
  • Oh this is going to be fun...
  • Hank's totally freaking out inside. It's funny.
  • It's a will thing.
  • I love these shifts, they're awesome.
  • lol, Hank. I love freak outs.
  • And that look... He totally deserved the look.
  • What are you doing, Angelina?
  • I think weasel-guy is human...
  • Of course, he's an example for Nick. Not good.
  • Good boy, Hank.
  • Seriously, who is this woman?
  • Angelina's kinda cute when she's upset. Actually, she's hot without being upset.
  • Really hope he doesn't die... I'll cry.
  • It's the blond mystery woman...
  • And of course she gets away...
  • Aww... Angelina's dead...
  • That would be her last word.
  • Juliette is really too good for Nick.
  • Poor Munroe...

Alphas - "If Memory Serves" - Initial Reactions

  • Yay! Kat's back!
  • That's a lot of Alphas they're bringing in...
  • That's Skylar's old address, isn't it?
  • That's either a guy in a closet or a TV.
  • Nina did the right thing, Rosen.
  • Poor Gary...
  • Mitchel's grabbing memories from them, or just thoughts.
  • Oh yay, car wreck.
  • Crap! He's still alive... He's Wolverine!
  • Calm the fuck down, Hicks.
  • Of course he is, did you think he'd stop.
  • I think you just blew Gary's mind there, Bill.
  • Milk's his battery... interesting...
  • Oh, it was just a broken neck... I thought his head was chopped off.
  • Distraction...
  • You remember a commercial?
  • Poor Kat.
  • Don't do it, Nina...
  • Whoops.
  • Or Bill could just do it.
  • And it's empty...
  • Two steps ahead of you, as usual.
  • Oh no... that's not good.
  • Oh boy, angry politicians, how fun.
  • Geez, Rosen...
  • Yup, he's Wolverine-guy.
  • You can do it, Kat!
  • Nice, gonna drown him. That's kinda sad...
  • Good girl, Kat.
  • I'm glad you recognize that.
  • You're an arrogant SOB, Parish.
  • Poor Kat, I just wanna hug her.
  • That's some horrible CG fire, there.
    That's it from me for today.

    Love ya, Jessie. love0052 Free Emoticons   Love

    No comments:

    Post a Comment